RE: Windows registry cleanup tools - PowerQuest Drive Image

Wolfgang,

	Yes, we needed a license for 200+ workstations in the University
testing center.

	I had actually installed an image recovery option in our backup
package, but getting anyone to use it was like pulling teeth. Just about the
time I had someone trained to run it they graduated...

	In that case, using Ghost or Acronis was a far simpler alternative.

		Phil

Philip D. White,
Senior Information Architect
University of Houston, CASA Testing Center

Phone: (713) 743-4135
Fax: (713) 743-8630
Email: pdwhite@xxxxxxxx