Re: New fonts under Tame?

At 03:51 PM 8/10/2008, Si Wright wrote:
I only receive the list as a nightly digest, so perhaps someone has already informed me, but now I get it: XY4 and Tame want Monospace fonts. Or does someone have a way to turn lovely proportional fonts into something that won't get spaced out by XY?
Take another look, Jon. Start with: Left click left side of title
bar. Then got View->Options and put a check in fron of *Show all
fonts* and *Line Draw Text Style.* Then go to View->Text Font for the
font dialog box.
Michael Norman