Re: easy way to print from xywrite

Andy Turnbull wrote:
For what it's worth, I've found an easy way to print from XYwrite. I format in Xywrite, print to screen, then call up print.tmp in word or open office writer.
There's a perfectly simple way to print from Xy: typ in U2. You
need two add-ons (Ghostscript ad GSView), but they're useful for
other things too. Prints to any printer that Windows can print
to: USB, WinPrinter, whatever. And if you have the two add-ons
you can also generate PDFs using U2's Xy2PDF.
btw -- anybody else tried a Kodak printer? I got one but it's going back to the store. When new it had either an ink or a printhead problem -- Kodak replaced both -- and now it won't work because it's out of color ink -- even though I've never printed in color. I think the problem is that it has to clean itself every time I turn it on.
This is SOP for inkjet printers. The manufacturers sell them
cheap and make their profits from the ink. My Epson gets all
scraggly if I don't print from it regularly, and then has to run
 head cleaning and a printhead alignement--using up more ink. It
also will not accept any cartridge other than one made by Epson.
"This is not an Epson cartridge" pops up on the ink replacement
screen if you try.

--
Patricia M. Godfrey
priscamg@xxxxxxxx