Re: Partitioned drives, Win98 & other OSes

Patricia M Godfrey wrote:

> And I'm still telling every Linux gearhead I meet
> that there's this wonderful DOS word processor whose port to Linux would
> be a marriage made in cyber heaven.

I think you would need to make that case to someone who's a really big cheese in
the Linux world, to set anything in motion. And get the promo rolling in major
Linux disscussion venues, etc. Then there's the matter of who controls the code.
And finally, the question of whether this tight Assembler code can be transferred
to whatever compiler is currently in vogue for such app.s, without ruining it.

Jordan