Re: vDosXy - on second display - solved!

Hello all,

Good news. Thanks to Edward Mendelson's tip on vDos discussion
(https://sourceforge.net/p/vdos/discussion/general/thread/f1023274/) I
got this working for me.

The solution for multi-monitor setups involves AutoSizer
(http://www.southbaypc.com/AutoSizer/) and some tinkering with its
settings. The exact variables depend on your setup, but I will post a
couple of pictures to give you the general idea. After installing
AutoSizer, log out of Windows and log in, run VDos, then pick VDos.exe
from the AutoSizer listing and set suitable values (autosize.png).
Restart VDos, and you will get the program on the monitor of your choice
(in my case 2nd monitor to the left of my main display, display.png).

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxx