Re: Orbis/Xy4 Bugs

Terrence, actually, these problems are our problems, since our forum here is
within the Development Division of the company. That is a critical reason why
we strongly urge feedback with respect to the technical aspects of the
products, especially when major features such as chain printing are not
functioning properly. So please report any problems you encounter promptly.

I am happy to here of your satisfaction with Orbis. Again, our apology for the
delay. Unfortunately, delays such as this are not within our complete control
here, however we can have influence to some degree. I will forward a copy of
your impression that Orbis has "tremendous potential as a tool for scholars and
other authors" to the president of the company. He is very much interested in
the market position of our products.

Finally, the problems you referred to such as the offset display of selected
text and chain printing are currently in Development. The offset problem is
fixed and we are awaiting a fix for chain printing. The release of several
fixes will be provided in 4.014 within the next two weeks.

SysOp