Re: XP & malware

Rebuilding it can be a more complicated issue, but there are ways
to back it up before that may become necessary. There was a neat
utility called Mozbackup. I'm not sure if it remains compatible
with the later FF versions. But that is not the only way it can
be done. I've been ZIPping up the Profile for my portable version,
with PKZip. Incidentally, if anyone is interested in portable FF,
go to Portableapps.Com.

 Jordan