Re: OFF TOPIC: Antivirus software for Windows

I love XP but whatever you do DON'T install Norton AV 2002. It came
pre-installed on my system, and cannot be uninstalled without removing my
ability to use my cable modem. Don't ask why. It is a hateful, hateful
program. One is really better off with viruses! One of the nice things
about XP is the turn-back feature that is built-in. You can go back to
where the system was last week, a month ago, etc. etc. In addition,
contemporary software, and various drivers, are bound to work better with
XP. I guess it depends on how forward looking you want to be with your
software demands. And not that I am at all an expert on this.