Re: Translators

Harry, there is a conversion program, WordPort, which I understand from the New
York office (now called Nota Bene - 212-334-0445) is a very good conversion
program for Nota Bene documents. You can either contact Nota Bene of WordPort
directly at 716-383-1939. Nota Bene will be considering an incorporation of
WordPort into their product.

Meanwhile, you could try the XyWrite 4.0 filters on Nota Bene documents. There
will, of course, be some commands which will not convert. For example, the RM
(right margin) command in XyWrite is TW (text width) in NB; UF (use font) is FF
(font family), etc. However, the majority of document based commands should be
the same. I believe the Lingua commands will also be problematic.

You could also try Systems Compatibility Corporation (in Chicago). They
manufacture Software Bridge, which had a Nota Bene module for NB 3.0. Not sure
if they have produced an updated module. You can reach them at 312-329-0700.

Good luck,

Jim Jefferson