Off topic query: SP3

Robert Holmgren wrote:

> Tested under OS/2 MCP2 (=v4.52) and Win2K SP3.

This is at least the 2nd. time you mentioned that, reminding me of something I wanted
to ask. SP3 has apparently just come out, so I don't know how long you've been using
it, but I wanted to get some user reports on how it is working out. Usually, I tend
to wait until one of these has established some kind of track record. One or two of
the NT service packs, and a couple of the OS/2 fixpack releases along the way, were
reported to be turkeys, breaking some things that formerly worked. I've had pretty
good luck in the releases I've deployed, but I've avoided the ones that generated any
pattern of problem reports.

Jordan