Kill1A etc. -- Useful little helpers

Thanks again to Harry Binswanger for the updated version of
Kill1A. I simply love quick, straightforward software that does
useful things without fuzz and bloat -- unlike Windows.

Just fwiw, some of the other little utilities I find just great
to "do" from the XYwrite command line or straight from DOS are:

TEXTCON.EXE ... Converts e-mail style text with hard returns into
        useful, XY-style ASCII files, leaving hard returns
        only for headers, paragraphs etc. Semi-intelligent
        analyzing the text and making the right decision.
DR.COM ...   A better "DIR" command. Allows viewing, moving
        and deleting files too.
TED.COM ...   A minuscule text editor (3 kB) that I have on every
        floppy. Beats the hell out of "copy con".
JIVE.COM ...  A filter that translates English into "Ebonics". Great fun.

There must many others. I'd be curious to hear about them.

-- Rene
-- Support the anti-Spam amendment. Join at http://www.cauce.org/