Re: Xy Win/macros, etc.

>I've only recently (after using Xy3/Xy4/XyWin for 10-11 years) discovered
>Styles. They have some problems, but they may be worth investigating.
>Cheers
>Eric Van Tassel

Well, what exactly are styles? I thought they are just small collections
of format commands.... something I have been using since WordStar1, without
feeling that it needs a special name. Or is there more to it?

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo
-- "The Germans [of the Nazi era] were excellent. For us they were
-- good. They drew the borders of Albania as they should be. I missed
-- them." Sejdi Gashi, 84, Albanian refugee, Kosovo, awaiting Kfor