Re: vDos users: be aware: can't print again if prior print has locked the port

Harry,

This is a really annoying circumstance I am aware of, I am trying to
provide better printer support in the next version of the installer.
Carl has a personal workaround but this should be fixed at the system
level.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)