Re: UnDo - Public Version (Totally Rewritten)

Robert,

Thanks so much for this. Undo v. 1 works great on my system--I use it *daily*.

But I would like an increase in speed, so I'm looking forward to v. 2,
which I'll install shortly.

--Harry

UnDo2 ===== >>> http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/UnDo.ZIP <<< UnDo is entirely rewritten, much simplified, and much improved in convenience and accuracy (it is also quite thoroughly tested, over the course of a month+ -- mature and debugged). Among other things: - it is almost entirely unobtrusive, and palpably faster - there is no longer any possibility of mistaken overwrites of e.g. MYFILE.A by MYFILE.B - no consumption of Save/Gets - no more Scan Codes - you can use UnDo with multiple, simultaneous sessions of XyWrite - the Stack is saved periodically (if you use Stack) Installation is easier, and the instructions are also clearer (but you really MUST read them!). You will need to replace all old UnDo U2 frames and programs with new ones. You will need to make minor adjustments to your KBD file, XyWWWeb.REG, and STARTUP.INT. (If you previously installed function $T anywhere in your KBD file, you need to remove it; $T no longer exists.) Try it out. It works great! Carl, by the way, is a superb beta tester! He "gets it" right away, and makes terrific suggestions. Many thanks, as usual, to Carl. ----------------------------- Robert Holmgren holmgren@xxxxxxxx -----------------------------
Harry Binswanger hb@xxxxxxxx