Off topic: Possible spoofing

Apparently, some script kiddie somewhere cracked a system with my e-mail
address on it and is using it to send spoofed virus attachments. A
colleague at the EFA (whose address isn't even on my system anymore,
because she no longer does the volunteer chores she used to) got
something purporting to be from me, opened the attachment, and got a
virus warning. The EFA's general list is a Yahoo group, so they might
have gotten it from there. I'm fairly sure my own system is uncompromised
(I have only a dial-up connection, ZoneAlarm loaded, and don't use IE or
Outlook), so I doubt the perp got the XyW list address, but beware of
posts that seem to come from this address; I will add an arcane bit of
Latin to anything I send as evidentium bonae fidei for the next few days
till we can track this down. Sorry.
Patricia