Re: file dating in Xy 3.54

In your Message regarding "Re: file dating in Xy 3.54" dated 28
Nov 98, Norman Bauman  said that ...

> Alan,
>
> I'm using 3.55 without the dating display problems you describe.
>
> I don't think you want to upgrade to 3.56. The main difference, I think, is
> the "de-hancement" to eliminate the auto-expansion feature, in response to
> a lawsuit from the company that made PRD+.

Thanks for your advice. With the help of the group,
 it looks like I will soon be striding into the sunlit
 uplands. Worrying about 3.56, though. I didn't know
 *any* of that stuff.

Alan Lothian

alanl@xxxxxxxx