RE: XyWrite.com

  Thanks everyone. I've been carrying a few too many of these
  addresses in my head lately. And for some reason, Henderson's
  address, which I had bookmarked, was not getting me where I
  wanted to go. In fact, I was being told that permission was
  required to enter, and I hadn't permission. So I mistrusted
  my bookmark.

  Again, thanks.

  M.W. Poirier