Re: Re Keystrokes: Possible BIOS compatibility

 I don't now if this is of help, and I don't know why I
 might need to use the Keystrokes routine, but here is
 what I get running KEYSTROKES from with XY4 under OS
 Windows XP with SP2 installed.

 Command prompt -- xy4
 The NT VDM CPU has encountered an illegal instruction.
 cs: 1foo IP: 8b3c OP: ff e8 2b O5 72

 It's all gibberish to me. I hope it makes sense to you.

 M.W. Poirier

-----