RE: Icons in taskbar OT

Patricia, unless you think screen shots would add something important to your nice disquisition, I think the text alone would be
fine as a user-tip.

(Although, now that I think of it, pictures might be useful to help clarify terms like
"taskbar" -- which has had a history of
confusion).

-B

-----Original Message----- From: Patricia M.Godfrey

I did some testing on the W2K and XP boxes, and further on the
Vista laptop, and here is what I learned:

Bry, would you like screen shots of all this?

Checked by AVG Free Edition.