Re: Translating XyWin to Word or WordStar

>I did read Tom's message. Unfortunately, hyphenation is OFF, and
>always has been.
>    Michael

It might be a good idea to post your "XWSET.DFL" file here on
the list, for perusal by the experts. Wouldn't surprise me if they
found one or another switch that you set wrong.

I am converting files left, right, and center from XYwin (actually,
that is the main reason to use XYWin -- for writing, I use XY-Dos 3.52),
and I have no problems of that sort. Never seen them before, either.

--Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo
--Support the anti-spam amendment. Join at http://www.cauce.org/
--Is "uu.net", owned by Microsoft, a spam house? Shame on them!