RE: OFF-TOPIC: re. tendonitious

Dear Folks:

Tendonitis really shouldn't be off-toptic at all, should it?

If your arms ache so you can't hit the XyKeys, then where are
you.

A suggestion I found to stop what ends up being tendonitis.

Get a yard stick and place it where you can reach it easily.

Sit straight in the chair you use to write with your computer.

Close your eyes and put your hands out in front of you in their
most comfortable position.

Kind of feel around to see what really does seem the most
comfortable.

Hold your hands where they are and open your eyes.

Try to keep one hand right where it was, and with the other get
three measurements.

The first is from the floor to the tips of your fingers.

The second is measure the clearance distance from your desk,
because chances are the keyboard height will be lower than your
desktop.

The third measure is to get the slant on the back of your hands.

Your keyboard should be set to the height of your first
measurement with your hand on the "home" keys.

The second setting for your keyboard should be to the slant of
the second measure.

The slant will probably be just the opposite of the direction you
keyboard is tilted with by those cute little flippers on the back
of the board that makes it tilt toward you.

 >From my experience, and according to several typing teachers I
asked and one champion speed typist, the heel or any other part
of your hand should not rest on anything. If it does, you are
probably cramping your writing style.

Anybody have anything to add, subtract, or change from this?

TR...

The mouse location is found the same way.