Re: Stopping USB drives from XY4

 Paul wrote:
>This requires switching from XY4, which I normally run full-screen, to
windows in order to use >the system tray "unplug or eject hardware" icon.

 If I dont understand wrong your problem, you would like to send a Dos
command from xy starting your sistem tray icon "eject hardware". In win98
those icons are in:

C:\Windows\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explores\quick launch\

  From xy4 you can do:

BC Dos/nv /C Start your.lnk

  For me the problem was to work with that enormous path... I copy the
link to a DOS reachable directory and build the command.
  With the /m option, Start executes the link but returns back to your Xy
session.

BC Dos/nv /C Start /m your.lnk

  This was the solution Harry B. and Robert H. gave few months ago. I
supose win2000 is not different.
  Francisco Barrau