Non-mushy keyboards

Does anyone have a good, clicky (i.e. non-mushy) keyboard to recommend,
with the Ctrl key next to the "A"? A little over a year ago, there was a
bunch of discussion about this. At the time people recommended the Avant
Stellar keyboard, and if it's still the best out there I'd be willing to
pay the high price. (I, too, am a Northgate keyboard fan, and my old
keyboard has finally given up the ghost.) But when I tried the website
http://cvtinc.com/avant.htm, I discovered that it's no longer there.

It's not all-important to me to have the function keys on the left. A good,
clicky tactile response, and the control key well placed are what I care
about most. Is the Stellar keyboard still out there? Are there any others
worth considering? I guess no one makes keyboards like the old IBM AT ones?
What a joy they were!

Thanks for your help.

Alan