Re: Re[2]: Not able to restore session from menu

Reply to note from Jonathan & Rachel Craft  Mon,
13 Jun 2011 08:00:29 +0700

> I use the File/Restore Session menu option. A dialog box pops
> up that should contain the name of the session file.

Are you saying that a session file (e.g., MY.RST) exists in the
XyWrite program directory but doesn't show up in the dialog box? If
so, you may want to refresh your copies of XY4.MNU and XY4.DLG. (You
can download a fresh copies at xywrite.com, or I can send them to
you privately.)

Otherwise you may be able to restore the session by RUNning the
session file manually, from the command line. For example:
RUN MY.RST. (Make sure that no files are open when you issue
the command.)

Let us know if either of these ideas works (or doesn't).

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx