From: xywrite-bounce@xxxxxxxx on behalf of Lisa Kleinholz
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2018 4:57:47 PM
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: A radical idea: a new XyWrite

I don't know why it is, but with all our processing power and new, structured, rational software, everything is still slower than XyWrite. Doesn't that tell people something?

Yes. So true. XyWrite has actually gotten faster on my newer Macs under Boxer, despite age. Faster even than under XP. No one does it better, certainly not Word.