Re: Wikipedia entry on XyWrite

Those seconds add up and up and up. I do have to use MSW here and
there and I am always astounded at the annoying waiting times. Good
heavens, just invoking the 'find' command can take a perceptible
couple of seconds, depending on memory, disk activity, etc. Things
like that can really degrade your computing experience. Oh yes, there
are good reasons to use XyWrite!