Re: PMMail 98

....And I'm a PMMailer. I liked the look and feel of it -- I think it
and ICE are pretty much functionally equivalent. There were some not so
great versions of PMM but right now it's very good.

But personally I'd hold off until you get a nice Java stack running:
there's a Java mailreader in beta called the J Street Mailer (Innoval,
which I think also did Hacksaw) which sounds pretty hot. Could be
pretty sweet for those of us boot various OSes.

Ray Tennenbaum
http://www.quicklink.com/~rtenn