From: owner-xywrite@xxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-xywrite@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Avrom Fischer
Sent: Friday, December 30, 2005 9:03 AM
To: Xywrite
Subject: creating a path in xp

I am stumped as to how to create a path in windows xp for the dos environment.  I went to autoexec.nt which I understood was for the purpose of creating the dos environment.  created a path as I understood how to do it in dos and nothing happened.  After more reading I went to control panel/system/advanced/environmental variables highlighted path when the edit box appeared saw "% surrounding system root% and realized I was seeing terms that had no meaning for me.  would appreciate a reference to where I can get more information on creating and editing a path for xp.

thanks

mailto:avromf@xxxxxxxx or af413@xxxxxxxx