Re: vDosPlus XyWrite retired pending investigation

Hello all,

I have been contacted by Jos Schaars to rectify my previous post.
According to him, I said erroneously ’⬦further investigation of Jos
Schaars' claims of illegal modification of his source code.’. Jos
pointed out to me that "Wengier messed with the only part of vDos that
is copyrighted and comes w/o source code." I stand corrected.

Hopefully all parties concerned realize that there is nothing to be
gained by continued bickering. I think I can say that people on this
list are equally grateful to both Jos Schaars and Wengier and hope that
they can reach an agreement in the near future.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxx