From: Kari Eveli
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2016 12:28 AM
Subject: vDosPlus XyWrite 3.00 – first build based on the current Autumn '16 branch

Hi all,

This week's weekly build is a little behind schedule. This new weekly
build is the direct successor of version 2.01. Version number change
means that the underlying vDosPlus version is now based on the latest or
current branch of vDosPlus which I have dubbed "Autumn '16".
http://www.lexitec.fi/xywrite/vDosPlus300_Setup.zip

Hopefully, it will be mirrored soon!

The last version 2.01 based on Winter '15 branch is still available (for
comparison and testing).
http://www.lexitec.fi/xywrite/vDosPlus201_Setup.zip

Enjoy!

Best regards,