ASCII 10

So hwere was I. Oh yes, tyf a+f,d to get a vanilla file and then massage that
with a snaking command to print laserlabels. Now the only trick is is to get
pagination right; rather than run around sticking NB all over the place (&
since the addresses had variable number of lines), I thought I would let XyW do
all the work. So in my mod of strip.prn I put the f form depth at 9 and the pl
at 8 the tp at 0, etc. I expected the tyf-ed file to fill out each label depth
with CRs. Well, no matter what you put in the PE< parameter the depth gets
filled out with ascii 10s for which one needs a three byte trick to convert
them to regular CRs. This is a bug in TYF.