Re: Welcome to my hometown

At 6:28 Uhr -0700 14.06.2002, Wendell Cochran wrote:

>I'm told that you can do much the same thing & safely view a suspect
>file with XyWrite.

Yes, no problem at all. I have great fun opening at all those supposedly
horrible viruses in XYwrite.

Frankly, this whole virus scare gets so boring. I would love to join the
hysteria if I could see a reason.... but all I see is executable
attachments being sent around, and people stupid enough to run them. And
for that they need intrusive virus software? Does this look like a
jumbo-sized scam, or what?

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo (rrr @ twics.com)
-- "The power of accurate observation is commonly called
-- cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw