Re: portable.int problems

Reply to note from "Robert Holmgren"  Sun, 3
Nov 2002 12:33:02 -0800

> I think you've gotten momentarily confused, Myron.

It wasn't Myron that was confused, it was me. I'd unthinkingly
added a line to LOAD DICT.SPL, then commented it out and called it
"optional". It bears repeating that one shouldn't attempt to LOAD
DICT.SPL in STARTUP.INT, on the CMline, or anywhere else. DICT.SPL
just needs to be in the Path.

Myron has a point about the PP: table. I tried inserting two
comment lines between PP:3 and the first printer in my table, and
got Error 119 ("Customization file contains an unrecognized
command") referencing the line for the second printer. So it seems
that the two comment lines were counted towards the three lines that
EDITOR was expecting to see in the table. Try it.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx