Re: Re Keystrokes: Possible BIOS compatibility

** Reply to message from Harry Binswanger  on Thu, 28 Jul 2005
03:50:08 -0400

> VA_xx is very interesting.

Yes. You can use it on the CMline, on the fly:
 VA/NV _xx

> I wish it gave multiple function assignments, though.

It reports the *first occurrence* of a function in the KBD file.

>> Look at frames @DAT and @DTS, for example. Neat!

> Wow! That's a built-in thing, huh? Amazing.

Yup. Try "int2words 1234" -- or really any of that stuff in the same
section, where Carl and I grouped all the "Common Resources" -- math
subroutines, mostly, but interesting (to us anyway). In computing, you need
things like modulo division -- & you need them often. You need hex-decimal
conversion, and v.v., badly! You need all that stuff.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx