Re: Running Xy on Mac or PC?

Harry: ≪I don't know how to drive a Ferrari.≫ You can learn and it
might even be fun. You'll have to re-learn Windows sooner or later
anyway, since they keep moving the buttons.

There are soooo many features and functions you have yet to discover in
OSX (you've already seen the ease of making bootable backups--that's
just the beginning). Give OSX a chance to show its strength and you
won't use Windows for anything but a Xy platform.

BTW it _is_ faster for a good many programs--Photoshop, for example,
runs faster in Mac (with less RAM) than in Win.

Ok ok, just go to sleep in your cozy SUV. I won't bother you again.