RE: Winmail.dat, anyone else getting this at the end of mail...

On 13 Dec 00, at 6:17, Frank Heydenrych wrote:

> Hi Rene
>
> I DID change it a month ago, and confirmed it was gone. It's the MIME
> setting in Control Panel (I think). Seeing as my MIME box is still
> unticked, is it possible the problem is on Russ's side? Is anyone else
> receiving my WINMAIL.DAT attachment?

Maybe.

The following text appeared at the top of your message, but disappeared when
I pressed "Reply":

This message has attachments; click 'Attachment' to see them.

I did not "Click attachment".

Keep well,

Steve Hayes
E-mail: shayes@xxxxxxxx