U2 conflicts?

Perhaps some of you know how to solve this problem.

I want to use _all_ of the following enhancements:

 Stack.dlg v3.0
 SmartSet v2.60
 Enhance.set

Stack is at the beginning of my Enhanced dlg file, and the other two
sets are
combined in a single .u2 file (with the ;U2;; identifier at the
beginning.) There seems to be a conflict between SmartSet's help system
and
Enhance's rewritten XyWrite commands.  For example:

 I start XyWrite with a startup.int file which loads the U2 file and
JuMps to
  stack.int.
 On the command line I enter: help smartset and press the special
"help key".
  The result is a windows which says: Can't reCALL UNTITLED file.
 Back on the command line, rewritten commands such as CDX are not
recognized.

 If I start the same way but try CDX and other new commands, they work
perfectly
  until I try to access SmartSet's help screens. Then new commands
like CDX are
  not recognized.

Any suggestions, or do I want the impossible?

Myron