Re: vDos-lfn screen colors when shell to 4DOS

Hi Harry,

4DOS files including 4DOS.COM and 4HELP.EXE are embedded inside vDos-lfn.exe. Some other 4DOS files like OPTION.EXE and BATCOMP.EXE are located in the 4DOS sub-directory. However, when you launch vDos-lfn.exe, the embedded 4DOS.COM will look for 4DOS.INI at the current location. So if you have several 4DOS folders on your system, you can probably make a symbolic link named 4DOS.INI that points to the 4DOS.INI you want to use (symbolic links can be created with the MKLINK command). I think this can be easily done in AUTOEXEC.TXT. Hope this helps.

Wengier