THANKS, PROBLEM

  Thanks very much for your responses.  I haven't downloaded SYSX.TUT yet but
will soon.  I have an odd problem with your message 2240 in answer to my "2
PRINTERS" one.  It's a problem I have had with other messages, too.  I'm using
PROCOM.  I logged your 2240 using its "log file" provision.  The problem is
that the last part of the message is missing. It stops abruptly with "via a
mechanical a-b."   Presumably it went on to comment on my question 4.

Now that I think of it, it must have stopped with "a-b" on the screen too,
since I never saw a message about an attachment.

During the next couple of evenings I'll try to find out whether this is my
problem or whether the message didn't all get sent.  I assume you write such
things on XyWrite, convert them to ASCII, and upload them as mail.  Well, wait
a minute.  The file I logged has no hard returns within paragraphs.  It logged
as a XyWrite file.  So the EXCHANGE will accept very long lines?