Re: footnote superscripts

Dear Carl
Yes, that would work, wouldn't it. The only problem is that I will have to give up one of my existing styles to achieve it. But hang on ..
Looking at the colour table again I do see what Harry was driving at.
There are bold, italic and underlined superscripts and subscripts. The
trouble is, they are all of the same colour combination. The whole
point of changing the footnote superscript would be to make it stand out
so that footnotes could easily be picked out in the text. To do that, I
need them to be a different colour. Ah, well.

Paul