Re: AUTO REPLACE

Brenda, et al.:
  There may be a simpler solution: why not just license auto-replace from the
patent-holder? Since Xy is willing to just drop auto-replace as it stands,
they should be in a good bargaining position to negotiate a low fee, for they
can say, truthfully, "Look, we are all set to drop this, but if you want to
make a small amount of xtra cash, we will pay it to get a license from you."
  From reading a recent InfoWorld, the licensing tack is being taken by a
number of other companies also in patent-violation trouble.

Harry