Re: Thanksgiving thanks

Kari,

It's still Thanksgiving day here in the States. We all have profited from
your extremely knowledgeable help--I know I have.

Happy XyWriting.
Harry

Hi all, Greetings from the other side of the Atlantic, too. I, a relative newcomer to this group, have also enjoyed very much working with Carl and all the other members of this list. We do have a great sense of volunteerism, and community spirit. We are very grateful to contributors like Wengier and Edward who have espoused our cause so wholeheartedly. Best regards, Kari Eveli LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland) lexitec@xxxxxxxx *** Lexitec Online *** Lexitec in English: http://www.lexitec.fi/english.html Home page in Finnish: http://www.lexitec.fi/ 23.11.2016, 22:26, Edward Mendelson wrote:
I know it's Thanksgiving Eve only in the US, but I hope that this is a good enough occasion to give thanks for this group. I've never seen a friendlier, more helpful, more thoroughly altruistic online group than this one. It's altruistic to beginner and expert alike, and a model of what a good society ought to be. Good cheer and good feelings to all.