Re: More Xy4 Problems

Dear Mr. Breslauer,

I tested function call AC in my STARTUP.INT file and it activated
Auto-Check/Correct correctly. In your STARTUP.INT file at the beginning of
your DSORT line add function call AC. Place your cursor on the BX of that line
and press F5 and type PFUNC AC F9. Now if you quit and load XyWrite again, you
should see a lowercase "c" appear in the top right hand corner of the screen
which means Auto-Check/Correct is activated. If that doesn't work, try placing
it in a few different places in your STARTUP.INT file. Also, you might want to
try typing FUNC AC from the command line - what are your results? If you're
still having problems with this let me know!!

I have your file and haven't got a chance to take a good look at it. I will
get back to you as soon as possible with the results.

Regards, SysOp