Re: Large draft screen fonts

>At work I have to use MSWord
>and I thought I could make that liability less odious by trying to use your
>fonts there. But I simply could not figure out how to get change MsWord's
>draft font. Any ideas?

Michael:

I, too, must suffer the burden of MSWord usage at work, but I haven't ever
tried to change the draft font. Certainly the place to experiment is
system.ini, although I'd definitely back it up first. I have moved (been
moved) to Windows 95 where the draft-font switcheroo no longer seems to work
for me. I remember, though, that under 3.1 the "oem" font that the woa14
package replaces seemed to affect only window title bars and the occasional
dialog box in other windows apps.

Douglas Beeson
Electronic Commerce World Institute
beesond@xxxxxxxx || (514) 288-4818 x336