Re: Reassigning shift keys to U2 help

>Move it to an unshifted key -- what have you got on F12?

The beloved undelete, without which....

> or perhaps one of the gray Numpad keys like "="?

using laptop, don't have a separate numpad.

>or else to a combination like Ctrl-something or Alt-something.

Looks like that is going to have to be it.

But, is there a keyboard file around anywhere that explains
in English what each key does with its various shift
combinations? About a year ago, I tried compiling one using
the manuals for definitions and fell into despondency by the
time I had just a dozen done.

Judith