Re: Voice Recognition

Y'all,

≪It seems to me, if you want to talk, use the phone.≫
I do actually have a use for this. I'm going to be translating a good deal of technical text from Teutonic into Engrish and don't want to type it, just dictate it. Someone else will be formatting it later anyway. Voice recognition software could save me a huge amount of effort.
≪ I'm seconds away from trying to get over writer's block by dictating
the next part of a philosophic piece into NaturallySpeaking.≫

Whereof one cannot speak, thereof, Harry, you should be silent.

Thanks to all who replied. I'll be giving it a whirl.