Re: Old Cnet DOS/Xy discussion - need for action?

Carl and others,

My idea would be to contact the moderators and ask them to put a link to
Carl's site, but as this is a US media house, it would be far better if
the impetus came from someone based in the US.

Sorry for putting the | character in the subject field.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxx