Re: Paragraphs in H.T.M.L.

On 26 Dec 00, at 23:35, jr_fox@xxxxxxxx wrote:

> Norman Bauman wrote:
>
> > Yes, that's exactly the problem with FrontPage. I imported some text
> > with urls, and FrontPage insisted on converting the urls to a form that
> > didn't work as links any more. I decided it would be faster to customize
> > XyWrite than to learn a new program.
>
> Is FrontPage the only game in town for this, in the Windoze world ? There
> were a couple major packages in this category for OS/2, and I'd be
> surprised if the selection wasn't greater on the Win-32 side of the fence,
> as it usually is. Not to mention Shareware, or even some Freeware.

I've tried many HTML authoring programs, and found that the best were DiDa
(small, Win 3.1) and AceExpert. I use them in conjunction with XyWrite. A
free version of AceExpert was given away with .net magazine recently.

Keep well,

Steve Hayes
E-mail: shayes@xxxxxxxx
  Web: http://www.geocities.com/Athens/7734/steve.htm