Re: XyWrite and C (in the 21st century)

Digging on the MacBook Pro doing Windows XP with Fusion in a big way
here. All the Windows and DOS titles I've mounted within Fusion run fine
- except for XyWin (which is why I will mount Win2000Pro when I get my
hands on a disc.) Another stable VM kit I've heard good things about is
Virtual Box which is sponsored as an OpenSource project by Sun:
http://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads

I actually like paying for things - like VM technology - which are
really critical infrastructure for a home office. But in a moment of
frugality when I was making this decision, who knows, I may have ended
up with Virtual Box. Someone told me but I haven't confirmed that you
can get VB with a support package on a subscription basis.

Peter