Re: NOTA NENE

Richard Giering wrote:

> When I asked about XPL (I
> have a number of extensive XPL programs in support
> of my HTML activity), the response was to the
> affect: "it should work, for the most part". I
> responded with "Should and for the most part
> scares me. I can't afford to have it screw up my
> work, can't I get a better answer?" He said he'll
> try, but it will be a long time in coming.

Yes, it's a pain not having proper documentation. On the other hand,
none of us is totally helpless either. As long as you work on copies,
why not simply try your XPL programs. What's to screw up? Either they
work or they don't. A surprising number of Robert and Carl's routines
in XyWWWeb work in NBWin without any tinkering. Others do not, but they
do not consequently cause any problems. Now if I could only figure out
how to get the help4xxxx frames in XyWWWeb to work in NBWin. I suspect
it needs an additional help file loaded (U4, or something like that?).
Maybe I will try to load a few of the things that came with XyWin.
Best regards,
Bill
--
William H. TeBrake